Day 14: Tuesday, May 25th

 9:00 am

Today is going to be a very long day. I need to create the presentational piece of my project, as well as finish up my 1,000-word self-evaluation essay. On top of that, I need to finish up last-minute touches to my google docs to make sure everything is nice and presentable for Expressfest. I will probably be on campus all day, so I will have lots of time to do this. I'll check back in in a bit!

5:00 pm

Today was very long. I worked on my self-evaluation paper from 9-11 and then worked on my paper and my physical presentation from 1-5. I finished my paper, but there are still some last-minute touches that I need to do to my poster. I would keep working, but unfortunately, I have to leave campus to pick up my car. I will most likely work on it later once I get home. 

10:00 pm

By the time I got home and was able to work on my project, it was 9:00 pm. I worked on my poster for another hour, and that makes 7 hours today. This brings my total hours up to 63 hours and since today was our last day to log hours, this is it! This has been so fun and enjoyable, and I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read through these blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1