Day 10: Thursday, May 20th

 12:30 pm

A late start today, but that's because I was listening to an incredible lecture in the meeting house this morning. Definitely a great way to start my day! I will be staying later than usual today because I need to finish this book, it feels like it just keeps getting longer and longer. Normally I wouldn't mind, but this is a time-sensitive matter and I really need to finish VERY soon, if not today then tomorrow for sure. I have class at 1:25 today and I believe we will be talking a little more about the students' college essays. I am going to stay after classes today and read until I am at a point where I know I can finish the novel tomorrow. Until then, I am going to read. Peace!

1:30 pm

I am in class right now and we are talking about college essays. Once we are done with this, I am going to continue reading. 

3:00 pm

I've had a hard time staying focused today and got sidetracked with a lot of college stuff. I talked with Shauna about where I was at and she had told me that I do not need to read "The Best We Could Do" as long as I have the readings broken up and classes planned out, which I do. I have to go do my afternoon activity, so I have to take a little break. 

5:30 pm

I got back to campus around 4 and I have been reading since then. I forgot to take pictures today, and nothing super exciting happened so there wasn't much to take pictures of. I did 4 hours today which brings my overall total up to 42 hours. I plan to get a lot more hours in the next few days. See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1