Day 11: Friday, May 21st

 11:00 am

I had a super hard time getting out of bed this morning, so I started a little later than I had wanted to. Today I am just going to be reading since Voices of Color doesn't meet today. Like I said yesterday, I no longer need to read "The Best We Could Do" so I am not as stressed about timing for finishing "The Water Dancer". I am currently at the swinging bridge soaking up some Vitamin D with my friends who are also working on their projects. What better place to read a really good book than by a body of rushing water in the sunlight? I probably won't be checking in every hour because I am just reading, but I plan to do 4 hours today.

4:00 pm

I ended up doing more hours than I had thought I was going to do because I got a little sidetracked looking up prompts for college essays. Monday, Voices of Color is going to be working on these essays so I wanted to get some background information before I go into class to help the students. I, unfortunately, did not finish my book today, but I plan to have this done by Monday if not tomorrow. I feel like I always say that, but I tend to always get distracted with more stuff to do! Also, I hope everyone got to go out and see Mama Mia! in the theater at some point this week, it was amazing! (And I got my second vaccination today, woohoo!)

Hi Cam!^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1