Day 12: Saturday, May 22nd



 9:00 am

My day is going to be pretty boring again since the only thing that I have left to do is read, and Voices of Color doesn't meet today. I am confident that I will have the novel "The Water Dancer" finished by Monday, and then I can spend the rest of my time working on my final 3-5 page reflection paper. I am so glad that this book has been so interesting, it has really been helpful in keeping me motivated to read. I am not sure what exactly I am going to post pictures of since I am just in my room reading, but we'll see. 

1:00 pm

Like it has been the past few days, I did not check in hourly because I have only been reading. I only have two chapters left of my book, and I wanted to save them for Monday. They are pretty long, so it will probably take me about an hour or two to finish them. I can't believe how fast this is going by, and that we only have two more days left of Senior Project! I did 4 hours today, which brings my total up to 51 hours so far. I'll be back Monday to finish up my book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1