Day 13: Monday, May 24th

 1:00 pm

I would have started sooner today, but seniors had their seminar from 11:30 to 12:30 today. Today is the day that I finish "The Water Dancer" and wrap up my final parts of my Senior Project. I am in the art studio with my friends today and we are all working on our projects/concentrations together so that we can get as much time together as possible. I'll be back later!

6:00 pm

I FINALLY DID IT! "The Water Dancer" is completed, and it is one of the BEST novels that I have ever read! I know this isn't a book review, but PLEASE read it! There is a copy of it in the Lovejoy Library :) It may not seem like much from the outside, but it took a lot to finish this book in time. It's over 400 pages and I also was stressed with a lot of college stuff these past few weeks. I logged 5 hours today, which brings my total up to 56 hours. I finished all of my hours! Tomorrow, all I need to work on is my reflection and I'll be done! WOOHOO!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1