Day 9: Wednesday, May 19th

 9:00 am

I got up early this morning to do some college stuff before working on my project, and I am already tired. I am in Voices of Color right now and I am about to watch two students present on the novel that they read "Little Fires Everywhere". I am also super excited, because "The Best We Could Do" arrived last night! It looks like it will be an easy, quick read, so I am not too worried about timing and stuff like that. I am going to try to map out how many classes it is going to take to finish the graphic novel, and then I am going to read more of "The Water Dancer".

10:00 am

I finished mapping out the readings for "The Best We Could Do" and it fits perfectly into the schedule. The only thing that I am concerned about is fitting in an exam somewhere, but maybe I won't put one in because who likes exams? (Sorry Shauna!) I am hoping that the daily discussions and quizzes will make up for that. I am going to spend the rest of the day reading some more of "The Water Dancer" so I can get to finishing that up. 

1:00 pm

I kept getting really distracted today and wasn't able to get as much done as I had hoped. Tomorrow and Friday I am going to have to grind HARD because I need to finish "The Water Dancer" before Saturday. This is when I plan to start "The Best We Could Do" so that I can have that finished up by Tuesday. I am honestly a little worried about time, but that keeps fluctuating so I will have to wait and see where it goes. I think that if I really buckle down these next few days, everything will turn out fine. Today I did 4 hours which brings my total up to 38 hours. Only 17 left to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Tuesday, May 11th

Weekly Reflection #2

Weekly Reflection #1